- Postual back pain is a condition that causes pain in the lower back without any trauma or damage to tissue.
- Postural back pain experiences only dull ache in the back or pain in the lower back.
- Postural back pain caused commonly due to poor posture.
- Sitting or standing in poor position for prolonged period of time causes postural back pain.
- Prolonged forward bending of the lower back can also cause postural back pain.
Signs and symptions:
- Pain during sitting, deep squatting or lying
- Dull ache in the lower back
- It can be accompanied by symptoms in the upper back, shoulders and neck.
Ultra sound, IFT, TENS, Wax therapy
Strengthening exercise for back muscles.